Tuesday, July 1, 2008

communities...







Some more community journalism... I am sure there are a fair amount of people out there that say community journalism is boring and meaningless, but the more I sit down and take a second to breathe...I realize that my job is very important and strangely unique.  I don't think it has fully hit me that I witness so many different events, and that I am "invited" into so many different peoples lives...it's almost a ghostly job.  I think the repetitiveness is what wears people out...a good portion of the work is very similar.  However, In my opinion the repetition adds character to the job almost creating a tension between the pictures you have made and the pictures you are looking to make.  Here are some photographs from this weekend.  

enjoy!

-mj


No comments: